Why choose LEDs for your wall lighting?
LED wall lights are a great way to light your home or office spaces. IP rated versions can be used in the garden to great effect. They are energy efficient and a long life product. They are available in many differing styles and with many differing lighting effects.
- LEDs are the latest in energy saving technology.
- Have great long life properties - in excess of 30,000 hours of operation.
- Start lighting the minute that switch is flipped - no waiting for the light to warm up like CFLs.
- Produce very little heat at the face of the lamp.
- Use a heat sink to draw away the heat from the back of the LED.
- Produce more light for fewer watts.
- Can be recycled and contain no harmful mercury.
- LEDs allow lighting designers to come up with new and innovative ways of creating light fittings.
Some examples of LED wall lights detailed below. You can also find our full range of LED Wall Lights here