SLV Commercial LED Downlights really provide a true cost cutting, low energy lighting solution for offices, retail units, hotels, well just about any commercial space that you can think of.
Now you may ask yourself what are the advantages for my company in using commercial led downlights, well here are eight commercial reasons this advanced lighting technology can help your company be more cost effective, leaner and greener:
1. The first commercial benefit of switching or installing commercial LED downlights into your lighting scheme is the reductions of between 60% and 90% from your current electricity lighting bill.
Commercial LED Lighting Cost Savings Example – A retailer replacing 1,000 50w halogen downlights with their lights on 18 hours per day 7 days per week and paying just £0.10 per KWh will save: £23,323.50 in electricity per annum and reduced maintenance costs per annum.
2. Secondly, by installing commercial LED downlights you can reduce your annual maintenance costs by between 70% and 90%. No more up and down ladders, hiring cherry pickers to replace broken or blown lamp bulbs.
3. Low energy consumption that will help your company achieve your Carbon Reduction Commitments.
4. Improving the performance of your lighting with reduced noise and heat output.
5. LED lights are more efficient at producing light per watt than incandescent and halogen lamps giving you more bang for your buck.
6. Long life: LED lights last on average 50,000 hours, that is five times longer than the best fluorescent bulbs and up to 30 times longer than halogen bulbs. Long life equals lower maintenance cost.
7. LEDs are also very sturdy. Where incandescent and fluorescent bulbs are very fragile and easily broken, LEDs are solid-state components making them difficult to break and resistant to external shock.
8. LED lights do not contain harmful mercury unlike most fluorescent lamps and are therefore safer for your working environment.
Fact: Lighting can account for approximately 40% of your business electricity bill; we can save you between 60% and 90% of that cost and reduce your carbon footprint.
Click here to view our range of commecial LED downlights and start saving money